Industries Using Flame-Resistant Apparel
- ELECTRIC UTILITY
- OIL & GAS
- MILITARY APPLICATIONS
- FIRE FIGHTING
- AREAS INVOLVING FERROUS METALS; FOUNDRIES, FLAME CUTTING, WELDING, ETC.
- AUTO RACING
- FLAME-RESISTANT HI-VISIBILITY; These garments are used in many occupations, such as road construction, utility, police, emergency medical services and airport ramp personnel who are required t work in conditions of limited visibility.
- GENERAL INDUSTRIES-ARC FLASH PROTECTION
Benefits For Your Company
- Uniform rental program improves image, safety, sanitation, and security.
- Advertise your business with your company logo on each uniform, showcasing your brand.
- Employees are quickly identifiable to your customers.
- Dress code enforcement is made simple by a garment rental program.
- Garment rental is tax deductible, does not tie up working capital, and involves no added administrative expense (as other benefits may).
- Uniforms are available for as little as eight cents per hour per employee.
Benefits For Your Employees
- Eliminate work garment expense.
- All cleaning and maintenance of uniforms are provided.
- Weekly pickup and delivery of clean garments to your employees.
- Worn or damaged garments are replaced as needed.
- Only high-quality uniforms are provided.
- The employee enjoys the convenience of garment rental every working day.
New England Uniform has close to 50 years of experience in uniform distribution, cleaning, and mending. We supply companies with durable and high-quality rental work uniforms for employees, including shirts, pants, aprons, jackets, and coveralls. We are located in West Springfield, MA, and our uniform rental service areas include MA, CT, RI, Southern VT, Southern NH, Albany, and Hudson Valley NY.